The “Manage Incoming Calls” section lets you set the parameters for incoming calls and their display on the workstation.
To access this section, click on the PBX icon, then on “Manage Incoming Calls”.
Setting up numbers
Once in the “Manage Incoming Calls” section, click on the pencil icon to change the settings of a number.
This takes you to the number parameters, where you can define the following fields:
- Destination : the number
- : display it on your phone when a caller contacts you via this number. This is useful for finding out which number has called you, when several numbers are configured on the same extension.
- Extensions : extensions that can use this number
- Enabled : enables or disables the number
- Actions : this is the action that will be triggered when there’s an incoming call. For example, you can redirect the call to an extension or voicemail.
- Description : add text if necessary
Setting up the display on the workstation
Number and script configurations
Click on “Configure number and sales pitch”.
This section lets you customize the agent panel.
Configuring the sales pitch
Here you configure a sales pitch that will be available from the workstation for incoming calls. Here’s how to configure it :
(1) Title : add the title of the sales pitch. This will be displayed above the sales pitch on the workstation.
(2) Sales pitch : write your sales pitch
Note You can write sales pitches in HTML
Choose a default module
By clicking on “Module”, you can choose which module the prospect will be registered to when they call this number.
In this section, you select the fields to be displayed on the agent panel.
To add a field, click on it and move it to the right-hand column, using the arrows.
To remove a field, click on it and move it to the left-hand column.
Note You can only add and remove fields you’ve created : default fields cannot be modified.
Automatic registration in the module
Check “Autosave to module” to have all incoming calls to this number automatically saved in CRM.